TS CPGET – 2023 | The notification of Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET) Conducted for admission in traditional PG, PG Diploma, and Integrated PG courses for the next academic year (2023-24) in eight universities of Telangana state has been released. This exam is conducted by Osmania University. Along with Telangana Mahila University, Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana Universities, JNTUH, and their affiliated colleges, PG courses such as MA, MSc, MKM, MCJ, MED, MPD, five-year integrated PG, PG Diploma courses are filled through CPGET.
TS CPGET – 2023
- Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (TSCPGATE – 2023)
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., etc.
Five Year Integrated PG Course Disciplines
- Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Applied Economics
PG Diploma Courses Disciplines
- Child Psychology
- Family Marriage Counselling
- Forensic Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelors degree, BEd with minimum 40% marks for PG, PGD courses
- Must have passed 10+2/Intermediate with minimum 50% marks for IPG courses
Seat will be allotted on the basis of entrance test, reservation rule.
Conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) in respective subject.
- Rs.800 for OC/BC candidates for a single subject
- Rs.600 for SC/ST/PH candidates for a single subject
- Rs.450 for all categories for an additional subject
- Apply without late fee: May 12-June 11
- Application with late fee of Rs.500: June 12-18
- Application with late fee of Rs.2000: June 19-20
- From last week of June: Online Entrance Tests
TS CPGET – 2023
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Disclaimer – Tsjobs.info
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.